The Ultra Mileage system takes the pain out of calculating large numbers of route distances, travel times, and estimated costs. One of the main computation tools included in Ultra Mileage, is Ultra One2OneMileage. This calculates point-to-point routes listed in a database.
Ultra One2OneMileage's features include:
- Ability to calculate point-to-point routes listed in a database, writing the results back to the table.
- Support for Microsoft Access, Excel; and ODBC databases including network-connected relational databases.
- Data points can be defined as coordinates in the input database table, a second table, or in a Caliper® Maptitude® map layer.
- Route distances, travel times, and estimated costs can be calculated at the same time.
- Sophisticated route cost calculations using rate tables.
- Supports Windows 7, 8 & 10.
- Ability to verify routes using a Quality Control (QC) option that draws routes on a map or KML file.
- Use the latest OpenStreetMap data that is only a few days old.
- Configuration files and text file logging enable 'silent' command line automation (eg. as a scheduled task)
To see how the Ultra System works, see our Guided Tour, the Ultra MileCharter Walkthrough and Ultra One2OneMileage Walkthrough pages. The Walkthroughs give step-by-step instructions for running the main Ultra Mileage tools.
Requirements: Ultra Mileage requires 64 bit Windows with Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 (or later) installed. An SSD (solid state drive) is recommended to store the road data. 16GB RAM is required for the USA country pack. Other countries require less. Microsoft® Excel® and Caliper® Maptitude® are both supported but optional.
Click here for a free 14 day trial of Ultra Mileage. The trial version must be registered if you wish to use it beyond the 14 day trial period. Ultra Mileage licenses can be purchased from our purchase page, with prices starting at US$120 for a single tool license. Other purchase options (including CD-ROM) are also available.