The Ultra Mileage system takes the pain out of calculating large numbers of route distances, travel times, and estimated costs. One of the main computation tools included in Ultra Mileage, is Ultra MileCharter. This calculates mileage charts containing every route between two groups of locations. Ultra MileCharter can also limit the output to only the closest destinations for each source location. For example, you can ask it to "only report the three closest sales offices to each of my customers, that are also within 30 minutes drive time".
Ultra MileCharter's features include:
- Ability to calculate triangular atlas-style tables between all locations within one group.
- Ability to limit (and sort) the output to the closest destinations only.
- Triangular and square mileage charts to match your required style.
- Ability to create a Microsoft® Excel® workbook with the results (Excel 2007 or later required).
- Supported output files include industry-standard comma (CSV) and tab separated text file formats.
- Data points can be read from text files; Microsoft® Excel® workbooks; or Caliper® Maptitude® maps.
- Route distances, travel times, and estimated costs can be calculated at the same time.
- Sophisticated route cost calculations using rate tables.
- Supports Windows 7, 8 & 10.
- Ability to verify routes using a Quality Control (QC) option that draws routes on a map or KML file.
- Can use the latest OpenStreetMap data that is only a few days old.
- Configuration files and text file logging enable 'silent' command line automation (eg. as a scheduled task)
To see how the Ultra System works, see our Guided Tour, the Ultra MileCharter Walkthrough and Ultra One2OneMileage Walkthrough pages. The Walkthroughs give step-by-step instructions for running the main Ultra Mileage tools.
Requirements: Ultra Mileage requires 64 bit Windows with Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 (or later) installed. An SSD (solid state drive) is recommended to store the road data. 16GB RAM is required for the USA country pack. Other countries require less. Microsoft® Excel® and Caliper® Maptitude® are both supported but optional.
Click here for a free 14 day trial of Ultra Mileage. The trial version must be registered if you wish to use it beyond the 14 day trial period. Ultra Mileage licenses can be purchased from our purchase page, with prices starting at US$120 for a single tool license. Other purchase options (including CD-ROM) are also available.