Ultra Mileage Features...
The Ultra Mileage system takes the pain out of calculating large numbers of route distances, travel times, and estimated costs. Ultra Mileage consists of a series of standalone tools, the main components of which are used for batch route calculations. Ultra MileCharter calculates mileage tables and charts, whilst Ultra MPMileage calculates lists of point-to-point routes. Ultra MileCharter's Benefits also include the ability to find the closest destinations amongst these routes.
- Route distances, travel times, and estimated costs can be calculated at the same time.
- Ability to calculate triangular atlas-style tables between all locations within one group.
- Sophisticated route cost calculations using rate tables.
- Ability to limit (and sort) the output to the closest destinations only.
- Triangular and square mileage charts to match your required style.
- Ability to output accurate location coordinates at the same time as the mileage table.
- Ability to create a Microsoft® Excel® workbook with the results (Excel 2007 or later required).
- Supported output files include industry-standard comma (CSV) and tab separated text file formats.
- Supports Windows 7, 8 & 10.
- Data points can be read from text files; Microsoft® Excel® workbooks; or Caliper® Maptitude® maps.
- Ability to verify routes using a new 'QC' option that draws routes on a map or KML file
- Use the latest OpenStreetMap data that is only a few days old.
The Ultra Mileage Tools page describes the component tools and the differences between Ultra MileCharter and Ultra MPMileage.
Requirements: Ultra Mileage requires 64 bit Windows with Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 (or later) installed. An SSD (solid state drive) is recommended to store the road data. 16GB RAM is required for the USA country pack. Other countries require less. Microsoft® Excel® and Caliper® Maptitude® are both support but optional.
Click here for a free 14 day trial of Ultra Mileage. The trial version must be registered if you wish to use it beyond the 14 day trial period. Ultra Mileage licenses can be purchased from our purchase page, with prices starting at US$120 for a single tool license. Other purchase options (including CD-ROM) are also available.